Role in a nutshell
City Swift are growing! We’re looking for a Data Analyst who will be a key member of our Data Insights Team, working closely with Clients,Customer success, Sales & Product Managers, you will be an integral link between the Commercial and Technical teams, completing in-depth technical analysis, presenting to clients and communicating client requirements to product teams.
- Mine massive amounts of data and perform large-scale analysis to extract useful business insights
- Design and implement reporting dashboards that track key business metrics and provide actionable insights.
- Identify actionable insights, suggest recommendations and influence the direction of the business by effectively communicating results to cross functional groups
- Suggest improvements in the tools and techniques to help improve our Ad Hoc client data analysis
- Work with Account and Customer Success Managers to identify opportunities to improve the performance of client bus networks.
- Work with Customer Success Managers by analysing client and CitySwift data to increase client retention.
What you bring
- Previous experience in a Data Analyst/Insights role ideally within a fast paced, business to business environment.
- Experience in solving analytical problems using quantitative approaches
- Experience with SQL
- Experience with Python or similar scripting language for data analysis
- Data Visualisation experience using Tableau or similar BI tools
- Critical thinker/ problem solver
- Demonstrated insights experience
- BS, MS or PhD degree in Computer Science, Applied Mathematics, Statistics, Data Analytics or related technical fields from an academic institution.
Would be great if you also had..
- Experience with GIS / Geo Data Analysis a bonus
- Experience with Google Cloud & BigQuery a bonus
- Predictive analytics experience a bonus
- Highly organised, accountable and results-oriented with great attention to detail.
- Happy to work autonomously, and within a high performing close knit team, where ideas are debated.
- Helpful, encouraging and respectful to team members and anyone who you interact with.
- Good communicator, who loves regular open, transparent communication.
- Thrives in a fast-paced, sometimes crazy, agile and dynamic environment.