Role in a nutshell
CitySwift are growing! We're looking for a Storyteller, someone who can take our content to the next level. Publishing creative content across a variety of channel types and target audiences. This role reports to the COO. As Head of Marketing you will have ownership of the full marketing strategy for an exciting portfolio of products in an established and growing Company.
You will devise strategies that successfully communicate our value proposition to key decision makers and influencers. Implementing initiatives to strengthen existing client relationships to leverage more sales opportunities, driving our client’s retention loyalty and advocacy.
The successful candidate will act as a brand ambassador for CitySwift, developing a digital marketing strategy that will evangelize the brand both internally and externally.
- Develop, implement and drive CitySwift’s European marketing strategy and activities, including but not limited to campaigns, PR, events, and City Swift corporate website.
- Monitor customer trends, industry press, seasonal activity, and competitor activity, in order to evaluate the industry and capitalize on opportunities and develop marketing collateral.
- Strategise with sales and product teams to create an agenda that results in a communications plan that will drive customer acquisition.
- Plan, develop and oversee flawless marketing campaigns, collaborate across functions to ensure quality communications that are delivered on time and to the targeted audience, across digital mediums.
- Research, support and execute external advertising and marketing activities, ensuring they are aligned with CitySwift’s brand and strategy.
- Ensure all marketing spend is tracked and ROI measured.
- Support sales developing innovative ways of achieving product positioning, business goals and streamlining internal processes.
- Lead ongoing campaign tracking and optimization to provide post analysis for all campaigns, ensuring measurability and quality. Share results with all key stakeholders (campaign debrief).
- Manage, support and execute all external events, including trade shows, exhibitions, CitySwift organized events and conferences.
- Actively seek additional PR generating activities, including media leverage.
- Assist in identifying and supporting future growth markets while supporting continued development of primary markets.
- Keep up to date with any industry developments/trends and new technologies.
What you bring
- Previous experience in a marketing role focused on driving commercial development in a business-to-business (B2B) environment.
- Experience in a marketing role in either the Transport,Travel Industry or SaaS (preferred).
- A track record for developing commercial solutions and B2B marketing strategies that have driven business and client growth.
- Attention to detail and an eye for quality along with the ability to grasp and translate technical product information into a simple to understand communication piece.
- Proven experience conducting market research and analysis, reviewing research results, and utilizing this to maximize marketing activity.
- Strong project management skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to think creatively while adhering to the set marketing budget.
- Strong experience creating and developing high quality marketing content.
- Experience with Marketing Automation Platforms and CRM.
- Thinks outside of the goldfish bowl; solving problems with creativity
- Smart, and able to apply it with common sense.
- Driven to succeed and passionate about what you do in life.
- Approach everything that is thrown at you with gusto, energy, and dedication.
- Can smile and laugh whilst working under pressure, and juggling multiple things at once.
- Happy to work autonomously, and within a high performing close knit team, where ideas are debated.
- Helpful, encouraging and respectful to team members and anyone who you interact with.
- Awesome communicator, who loves regular open, transparent communication.
- Thrives in a fast-paced, sometimes crazy, agile and dynamic environment.