The role in a nutshell
At CitySwift, we are building a world-class engineering team to digitally transform public transport in major cities around the world. We are looking for an Infrastructure Engineer to join a rapidly growing team, solving interesting and complex technological problems with real-world solutions. You must love to code and enjoy keeping up to date with the latest technologies (Kotlin, Java, React.js, Google Cloud) , get excited by and have the ambition to grow with the company as we scale up.
CitySwift has a positive, dynamic, and supportive culture—we look for people who are curious, inventive, and work to be a little better every single day
Today, we analyse billions of data points for a selection of the world’s largest transport companies, shipping a product that constantly delivers for clients and exceeds expectations.
As the QA & Test Automation Engineer, you will be part of a team of CitySwift engineers, working on our main products by adding new features using the latest technologies and tools, all while adhering to software development best practices. Together we aim to be smart, humble, hardworking and, above all, collaborative. If this sounds like a good fit for you, why not say hello?
What you’ll be doing
- Review all quality and test process documentation and continually enhance based on industry and software changes
- Develop, execute and explore automated test processes and scripts to ensure high quality
- Create and manage comprehensive and well structured test plans and test cases
- Work closely and collaborate with the development team to ensure a seamless process
- Plan, coordinate and manage all projects efficiently using Scrum Methodology
- Create test processes based on client requirements and as part of the product implementation process
- Manage and monitor debugging process and results
- Assess internal process to offer continual improvements
- Stay up to date with new testing tools, processes and strategies
- Conduct post-release and pre system implementation testing
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development life-cycle
What you bring
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role
- Experience in project management and/or QA methodology
- Attention to details & the ability to document and troubleshoot errors
- Excellent communication skills
- Good problem-solving skills with a "can-do" attitude
- Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work on your own initiative and take ownership of a process
- Familiarity with Agile frameworks and regression testing is a plus
- Working knowledge of test management software an advantage
What we can offer you:
- Opportunity to make your mark in a high growth Irish Tech Company
- Work directly alongside and learn from our two Co-Founders.
- Use cutting edge tools like E2E tests to enable our team to deliver
- Work in a development team working on B2B web applications
- The product is scaling, with constant engagement and feedback from users and clients to inform the development roadmap.
- Ideas are listened to and encouraged. Experts are allowed to make decisions
- Open, transparent culture where everyone is kept informed and committed to the company's future.
- We hire the best so that everyone can learn from each other
- Office in City Centre location.
- Flexible hours and remote working opportunities
- Generous Healthcare
- Bike to Work & Taxsaver commuter scheme
- Competitive compensation
- Active social club where employees are encouraged to have fun together both inside and outside of work!