The role in a nutshell
CitySwift is growing and building out our European team . We are looking for outstanding people to help us spread the power of AI & Data Analytics in the Transport Industry developing new and existing business across the German Market. The Key Account Manager role will be responsible for developing strategic relationships, closing new business, and expanding existing business within the German local market.
You will work closely with our Business Development and Customer Success teams to drive adoption and advocacy of our platform while engaging with senior industry stakeholders to develop and retain key client relationships.
The role will provide a primary point of contact for priority clients, to ensure the client’s ongoing customer satisfaction and the retention of their business. The “Key Account Manager” should develop solid business relationships, understanding client’s needs so that they are able to identify the need for new and repeat business.
- Build a deep understanding of our products and key markets in Germany
- The ability to partner with a customer and help them understand the business opportunities that using our platform will open to them.
- Work closely with Customer Success & Business Development teams to expand our footprint across Germany.
- Provide a point of contact to priority clients to resolve any issues that they have, and optimise their use of CitySwift’s products in order to increase revenue.
- Take charge of strategic account planning for key clients.
- Build executive alignment with key stakeholders and decision makers
- Educate prospects on product features, benefits, and configuration options
- Work closely with champions and stakeholders to develop proposals and business cases for large scale deployments
- Provide weekly feedback & forecasting on all account activity
- Provide client feedback on products to the Product Team so that products can be reviewed in line with the feedback.
- Demonstrate the ability to maximise impact, maintain interest and establish a rapport with the key accounts.
- Work closely with Marketing and Business Development team to develop account-based marketing and sales plans
- Utilize CRM for managing leads and follow-up
What you bring
- Fluent German & English language
- You are a Bus Industry Native (Highly Desirable)
- An entrepreneurial spirit who loves taking on a problem and attacking it head-on
- You have had at least 2-3 years of successful commercial experience in the Public Transport Sector (Desirable)
- Experience working with clients in Germany and/ or UK
- Experience with B2B solution sales and/or impact selling
- Comfortable with conversations that may become detailed or technical
- Results-oriented and driven, with a proven track record of success in sales
- You have excellent communication skills, both oral and written; you know how to make complex things feel simple.
- You have experience travelling regularly as part of your job.
- You are dynamic, curious and eager to learn, always looking to expand your fields of expertise
- You show leadership by being proactive and taking ownership of your work; you often come up with new ideas to improve our service quality;
- You are comfortable managing multiple projects simultaneously;