The role in a nutshell
At CitySwift we are growing our Customer Success function and are seeking a passionate and driven Customer Success Manager who will help make our customers successful with our industry leading SaaS products.
The role of the Customer Success Manager is to provide a point of contact for clients, ensuring our client’s ongoing customer satisfaction and the retention of their business. The successful candidate will deliver an outstanding level of customer service to our clients, championing their needs to CitySwift’s internal employees. The Customer Success Manager will develop solid business relationships with clients encouraging new and repeat business.
The successful candidate will support the Head of Customer Success in optimizing our customer journey .
- Drive true value for our Customers by demonstrating the value (ROI) delivered.
- Support our customer engagement, retention and development strategy
- Support Customer Retention, ensuring our customers are successful with our products
- Ensures the customer experience is epic in every aspect of their contact with CitySwift.
- Gather feedback from other departments, including Sales, Product, Tech to improve customer experience
- Work with Head of Customer Success to map our Customer journey
- Collaborate with other Departments to improve the overall customer experience
- Understand our customer’s objectives and become a trusted right-hand advisor.
- Provides a point of contact to customers to resolve any issues they have and optimize their use of CitySwift’s products in order to increase revenue
- Identify and explore new growth and up-selling opportunities
- Support customer processes, programs and best practices for customer success outcomes
- Pays close attention to product usage and trends mitigating potential customer dissatisfaction and potential attrition
- Where necessary identify short-falls in the process and procedures and suggest process improvements
What you bring
- 2+ years’ experience in a B2B Enterprise SaaS
- Strong ability to influence through persuasion, negotiation, and consensus building
- A passion for enhancing the customer experience
- Build & maintain positive relationships with customers and co-workers
- Great capacity for customer interaction and conflict resolution
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving
- Self-motivated, able to work with minimal supervision and be accountable