At CitySwift, we have developed a technology platform that is currently being used by some of the world's biggest transport companies to optimise the public transport that they provide to their passengers. Our investors include Ryanair co-founder Declan Ryan’s Irelandia Investments, ACT Venture Capital, Enterprise Ireland and former CarTrawler Chief Executive Mike McGearty.
About this Role
As a Business/Finance Analyst at CitySwift, you will be a key member of the Commercial Team, working closely with the Head of Finance as well the Operations, Accounts and Customer success managers. Responsibilities
- Work with the Head of Finance to develop financial plans, research grant/funding opportunities, prepare documentation including business plans, application forms and board reports.
- Work with Customer Success Managers by analysing client roadmaps and CitySwift data to increase client retention.
- Examine and extract previously unknown trends, insights and metrics from data.
- Pursuing or recently graduated in a BS or MS degree in Business, Accounting or Financial course.
- Driven by success, with a strong desire to win. Commercially focused within the startup environment
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding targets on a regular and recurring basis whilst ensuring stakeholder expectations are always met.
- Ability and confidence to operate and communicate effectively at all levels both in a professional and social setting.
- Highly professional, with strong personal and professional integrity, who can successfully represent CitySwift both internally & externally.
- Strong influencing and relationship management skills with the ability to engage and build relationships with all stakeholders inside and outside of CitySwift.
- Highly motivated, able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines, high expectations of yourself and the wider company in support of customer/stakeholder needs
- Organisational & project management skills.
- Good analytical skills and ability to work with numbers and prepare financial reports.
- Have proven day to day working knowledge of Excel, Word, PowerPoint etc.
- Ability to travel as needed and flexible to adapt working style and hours to the changes in work volume.